Friday, February 8, 2013

Sex with a side of pleasure

Sex... What is it to us beside a means to product? Lets get down to the nitty gritty. We do enjoy ourselves a lot, but why? Most of us fake our big O's and just pleasure ourselves when need be, but I mean if we are not reaching our climax then why do we like it still yet? Personally, I think we use sex to build our self esteem, don't we? Maybe it's that it feels good and we get so close, but then before we know it he get his. Well I think we should get more out of it.

I myself have had a problem in the past on reaching my Big O. I still enjoyed myself the fact that I could cause such an effect on someone. So it was mainly for self esteem purposes. Now I am older and learned a few tricks to not only boost my self esteem, but  have sexual relief in one and trust me when I say... its lovely. So without further due I will give you ladies tip and pointers.

  • Love yourself in all forms. That means mind, and body. If your like me and find that hard to do start small. For example change you shampoo and/or body wash something that smells girly. Doll up everyday for your own satisfaction. At night wear those Pjs that make you feel pretty, then when you feel sexy, then spice up your normal daily activities. Like reading, painting your nails watching T.V. naked if you are chilling in your room damn it you should be naked, you will become more comfortable in you own skin.

  • Take a look at what you got ladies. I know that there are women out there that have never got up close and personal with their vagina. You know who you are, yea I am sure you have got a glimpse at it before and looked at it for some health reason. No just grab you a hand held mirror and get to know her for no reason take you time and really see what you got that men love; do this often.

  • Feel her up ladies. That's right nothing like solo time to learn and about your do's and don'ts. Find out what feels good to you by exploring your lovely vagina. For those ladies that just know the basic of sex and not the origins of the female orgasm then note this. Only 25% of women can orgasm through vaginal intercourse only. Most need clitoral stimulation. So test yourself see what feels good. Keep with your hands alone for awhile and then when you can pleasure yourself easily that's when you bring out the toys.

  • Be his guide. When you have him to where you want him start out with heavy foreplay. Kissing, touching, and nibbling that is what is going to get us where we need to be to get our Big O during sex with our man. While having foreplay take what you have learned about your sexual self and tell him what to do. If your to shy still yet then take his hand and guide him with yours. Then if your to shy to guide him do pelvic movement, and moans to drop hints he is close or doing it right. The more he does it right the more you moan. 
Do all these steps and you will love your newly found sexual self and not only that your self esteem will sky rocket. It takes high self esteem and being comfortable in your on skin to get that Big O we crave. So Loving yourself is one of the most important steps to your sexual self I do hope that this helps you and good luck ladies feel free to talk to me about concerns. I will be happy to help in anyway I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment