Sunday, February 10, 2013

Humm Dinger Vibrating Pleasure Ring Toy Review

 Well ladies... it's time for an adult product review. Today's post I am going to be reviewing Humm Dinger cock ring from Hottproducts. It's a lovely pink colored cock ring that has a small vibrating bullet. It has satisfaction ticklers for her pleasure, performance knots for him, and it is also waterproof. I bought this product at Priscilla's McCall; which is a lingerie store. They are somewhat expensive. The product it's self was inexpensive; only costing $3.95 before sales tax.

This is a fun toy for couples. It's easy to put on backwards in the dark so try to make sure the ticklers are facing away from him. It is sample so there is not much to be said about it. I will say this; its a opener toy for couples that are wanting to bring toys into playtime and never tried before; good first timer toy. I would turn the vibrator on until mid sex; it's really intense so make sure you are good and aroused first for maximum pleasure. If you turn it on from the get go it's going to prolong you Big O ladies so walk before you run.This toy only has a 40 minute life span; so it's a one time use. That's all I have to say about this toy. I give this toy a 4 out of 5 stars.

Enjoy Ladies

1 comment:

  1. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job! dildos

    ReplyDelete